Description, Sizing and Details
Step 3 of the of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system, for once-a-week, at home applications. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair
Created out of a demand for clients wanting to take a little OLAPLEX home with them, the small 3.3oz (100ml) bottle of the Hair Perfector is now a top seller. This is a completely optional product and not required for the OLAPLEX No.1 and No.2 to work. Due to bonds being continuously broken within the hair through thermal styling, mechanical styling or continued color/perm/relaxer services, the integrity, strength, shine and softness will dissipate in a few weeks to a month dependent on how the hair is treated. The No. 3 Hair Perfector will maintain strength, structure, integrity, softness and shine.
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy.
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your hair is going to break.
• Leaves hair softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color.
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten.
How To Use
Apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary.
Genuine parallel import
This item is for final sale and not eligible for return. See our returns policyfor details.