Rick Stein's Long Weekends
Description, Sizing and Details
Cadiz, Palermo, Copenhagen and more... Rick Stein goes in search of good food in fabulous locations, and all of them just a quick hop, skip and a jump from the UK. Rick Stein's Long Weekends will accompany the second half of the BBC One series, which aired in Autumn 2016. Share this To accompany the major BBC Two series, Rick Stein’s Long Weekends is a mouthwatering collection of over 100 recipes from ten European cities. Rick’s recipes are designed to cater for all your weekend meals. For a quick Friday night supper Icelandic breaded lamb chops will do the trick, and Huevos a la Flamenca makes a tasty Saturday brunch. Viennese Tafelspitz is perfect for Sunday lunch, and of course no weekend would be complete without Portuguese custard tarts or Berliner Doughnuts for an afternoon treat. Accompanied by beautiful photography of the food and locations, and complemented by his personal memories and travel tips for each city, Rick will inspire you to re-create the magic of a long weekend in your own home.
This item is eligible for return for Onceit credit or full refund. See our returns policyfor details.
Best Sellers in Home & Gift
- Linen Blend Headboard - King - Charcoal$0.00
- Royal Comfort Deluxe Pure Soft 500GSM 50% Down 50% Duck Feather Quilt - King$0.00
- Velvet Headboard Super King - Slate$0.00
- Royal Comfort Eden 600GSM 100% Egyptian Cotton 8 Piece Towel Pack - Granite$44.99
- Le Creuset - Cast Iron Signature Round 28cm Casserole Flint$0.00
- Nido Mattress - Queen$0.00
- Royal Comfort Deluxe Pure Soft 500GSM 50% Down 50% Duck Feather Quilt - Queen$0.00
- Le Creuset - Cast Iron Signature Round 26cm Casserole Flint$0.00
- 1.6m Industrial Rack$0.00
- Linen Blend Headboard - Queen - Grey$0.00